If you glance at our staff roster, you’ll note: we don’t employ a salesperson. Everyone you’ll speak with is talented in design, construction, or both; and will be intimately involved in shaping your new home project.
The best of design is the result of an open collaboration between builders, structural designers, and you. Once we’re sure we know your intention, we go about providing the structural solution which meets the practical needs of a solidly built home.
We start with a space plan to improve flow and functionality, then look for creative and efficient ways to design every space (closets, cabinets, built-ins, …) all while incorporating your inspiration. We’ll walk you through interior finish selections with an eye to style, purpose and budget.
We coordinate the allied crafts and trades of construction with the skill that comes from years of experience. Supplies are delivered ahead of time, work proceeds and concludes on schedule, and finish quality is inspected again and again by our experts.
The Henderer team
Collaborating daily in the Design + Build process is the key to our success.
- Dave Henderer President
- Chuck Henderer Founder
- Gary Pope Lead Designer
- Mary Turney Interior Designer
- Brittanie Dodge Interior Designer
- Anna Bishop Interior Designer
- Shelley Henderer Office Manager
- Nick Filker Marketing Director
- David Hobbs Project Manager
- Rudy Pickens Project Manager
- Kris Bishop Lead Carpenter
- Ted Iszler Lead Carpenter
- John Winder Lead Carpenter
- Brant Cothern Carpenter
- Andy Tasker Carpenter
- Adam Harms Carpenter
- Alex Carey Carpenter Apprentice
- Jacob Reinehart Carpenter Apprentice